Monday, April 11, 2011

Video Project

I think my group video project turned out very well. The only problem we had was that we had a lot of information to put in our video and not enough time to lay it all out. We fixed this problem by cutting out some video and adding the speed up affect to our video. We could have improved by maybe actually using voices in our video, instead of just using text. For our topic of how to do laundry I would not change our approach to creating this video. I learned many skills from this project, including how to work a video camera, how to use a video making software, how to get free music links from the internet, and how to save videos on the computer to upload onto the internet. All of these skills I learned from this project will help me a lot in the future when I have my own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment